Welcome to the Centro Diagnóstico Lucilo Ávila (CDLA) privacy notice. This notice was prepared for you, who are a customer and have your data processed for the purpose of providing health services by CDLA. Our mission is to provide an increasingly better service, and therefore, this document seeks to objectively clarify how we collect and process our customers’ personal data, under the terms of the Brazilian General Personal Data Protection Law – LGPD (Law No. 13,709 /2018).
This privacy notice provides information, among other matters, about:
- What data is collected about you;
- How we use your personal data;
- With whom we share your personal data;
- How long your personal data will be stored;
- Your rights as a Data Subject and the way to exercise them.
To learn how we use your data for marketing purposes, please access the Marketing Privacy Notice, as per the link below:
Centro de Diagnóstico Lucilo Ávila Ltda, legal entity of private law, CNPJ 08.175.400/0001-51, headquarters on Av. João de Barros, 50- Boa Vista – Recife/PE – CEP: 50050- 180.